On investment that is great to have in your home is a tankless water heater. A tankless water heater can help save on energy usage. Tankless water heaters help save energy because they are only used when you need them. Tankless water heaters are small in size and can help save you space. They can also help you save money. There are two different types of tankless water heaters, which is very helpful because not every home benefits from the same type of heater. If you are considering going tankless with your water heater, you will need to learn about their benefits and contact your plumber to learn about your options.
Benefits of A Tankless Water Heater
- Heats Water Instantly: With a tankless water heater you no longer have to wait for your water to heat up.
- Does Not Have to Store Heated Water for Later Use: A tankless water heater heats the water right when you need it and does not have to store water for later.
- Good for Families That Are Looking to Go Green: Tankless water heaters reduce impact on the environment.
- More Hot Water: They allow you to use more than one appliance at a time.
- Lasts Longer: The lifespan of a tankless water heater is about 10-15 years with some being able to last 20 years.
- Space Saving: You can hang your tankless water heater on a wall either inside your home or outside, depending on the climate where you live.
- Cleaner Water: Since tankless water heaters have no tank there is nowhere for impurities to build up. With nowhere for impurities to build up, this means you will have cleaner water.
- Two Types of Tanks: There are two different types of tanks: electric and gas. Electric tanks use electrical currents to heat the water, while gas tanks use high pressure burners to heat the water.
The OBX Tankless Water Heater Professional
When deciding which tank is best for your home you will need to consider size. With the help of a professional you will be able to find the perfect type of tank and tank size for your home. Without the help of a professional, you may get the wrong size, and if it is too small it will not be able to heat the water as it should. So if you need help, call Air Handlers OBX today. Air Handlers OBX will be able to help you better understand tankless water heaters and find the one that works best with your home.