Your heating unit is a very handy piece of equipment and you never want it to break down — especially not in the winter months. Your heating unit will become your best friend in the cold winter months. Don’t let Old Man Winter get you and your heater down — call and have it serviced as soon as you can, to prevent any issues later on.
Heating Unit Issues
Some issues you may have with your heating unit
● Dirty or Clogged Filters: This will restrict airflow making your unit work even harder.
● Mechanical Wear and Tear: This can cause your heater to overheat which can affect how the unit works.
● Pilot or Ignition Control Problems: Depending on your model, your pilot or your ignition could be malfunctioning.
- Thermostat Malfunctions: This can result in no heat, no fan to force the hot air through your home, or intermittent heat.
Here are a few tips that may help keep your HVAC system up and running to avoid any unnecessary frustration.
- Regular Maintenance: This helps keep the little problems from becoming bigger.
- Inspections: This helps make sure there are no problems. With inspections, if a problem is found, it can be repaired quickly, before any major issues begin to happen.
- Maintenance Plans: This helps make sure you stay protected and helps save money in the long run.
If you do not want to be stuck in the cold winter months with no warm air, and you notice any of these problems, call Air Handlers OBX today at 252-491-8637. If you are not sure what’s wrong, or how to keep your HVAC up and running, it is best to get professional help. If you wait to get help you may have to wind up paying for your unit to be replaced. If your unit has to be replaced, it can cost a lot more than if you just called for help when you first noticed the issue.
Nobody wants to have to pay a lot for costly repairs when all you had to do was make a simple call to Air Handlers OBX and have all your minor issues solved before they got bigger. So avoid the cold and frustration of costly repairs by having one of our trained techs service your unit today. Our trained techs can fix any problem you may have and help keep further issues from happening later on. Our techs know how to work on every model and brand of unit out there. When looking for an Outer Banks HVAC company, Air Handlers OBX is the company people trust.