If you are like most people, you are looking for ways to be more energy-efficient. If this is the case, you may want to contact your local heating and air company and ask them about Bryant Geothermal heating and cooling systems. Geothermal systems are the most energy-efficient systems out there according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. They are also environmentally clean and cost-effective. There are many benefits that homeowners get from having a geothermal system.
- Clean and Safe: Does not have a flue, a flame, and does not have any odors.
- Saves money: Saves you money because they have lower operating costs. In some cases you could save up to 60% when compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfortable: Geothermal systems keep an even temperature throughout the year, so you and your family can stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer with no worries.
- Quiet: There is no outdoor unit required with a geothermal system, which means less noise you have to worry about. These units are installed inside insulated cabinets which also help to reduce any noise that may be made.
- Flexibility: With one unit, you can heat your house in the winter, cool it in the summer, and heat water.
- Water heater: Excess heat from your unit can be used to heat water in place of your water heater. This means free hot water for your home.
- Energy: Geothermal units help to reduce the amount of fuel that has to be imported, since they do not require fuel to operate.
- Long Life: Fewer moving parts are required, which means they can last longer with less maintenance. With less maintenance being required, it helps save you money. Fewer parts also means less possible problems down the road.
- Green: Geothermal units are a clean way to heat and cool your house while being environmentally friendly. They help reduce your carbon footprint.
If you are looking to go green but are still unsure about geothermal systems, talk to a HVAC specialist. For more information on geothermal units and your other heating and cooling needs, call us at Air Handlers OBX today. Our trained techs can help you better understand the pros and cons of these systems and help you find the perfect unit for your home. Our techs can also give you maintenance tips to keep your system up and running year round.