Those who own a home in the gorgeous Outer Banks area know first-hand how important having a HVAC system is for their property. However, many are not aware of how essential a properly maintained heating and cooling unit is to their home. In addition to being responsible for controlling air temperature as the seasons change, HVAC systems in Duck NC can help save money as well! Because these units account for over half of a property’s total energy costs, keeping a well-functioning HVAC system is a key part of keeping residents comfortable, lowering utility bills while staying environmentally friendly!
Regular maintenance and repair of your Duck NC HVAC system has some major benefits.
- Lessen the overall cost of utility bills.
- Derive superior energy efficiency.
- Keep a system workload well-balanced.
- Lower the number of malfunctions and system breakdowns.
- Ensure a long system lifespan with many years of worry-free service.
- Greatly improve quality of indoor air.
Replacing your HVAC: How do you know it’s time?
HVAC systems are designed to perform two separate tasks: provide air conditioning to cool a property and heat to keep it warm. Guaranteeing the ultimate comfort of those inside a house can only be done by performing regular HVAC maintenance in Duck NC. Staying on top of necessary repairs will keep a HVAC system working properly at all times, while offering money saving benefits as well. Consulting an experienced HVAC service expert will provide endless benefits to a homeowner, as these are the professionals who can quickly spot important repairs and will know when a unit needs replacing.
It could be time for a new unit if:
- Your HVAC system is more than 15 years old. Even the units that received regular maintenance will reach the end of its lifespan, and stop working properly due to gradual wear and tear. Eventually, its inability to function properly will lessen the overall indoor air quality and can possibly result in higher energy bills! It is always a good idea for homeowners to think ahead so they may avoid a HVAC system breakdown at the worst possible moments!
- The cost of reoccurring repairs has exceeded the price of installing a new and more modern unit. Homeowners should work with a reputable HVAC contractor to choose a new system that will work best with their home and budget. Doing so will work to decrease the number of repairs a HVAC unit needs, while lowering energy costs as well.
- The air quality in your home is suffering. While all homeowners love the financial benefits from having an energy efficient home, replacing an inefficient HVAC system is also important because of the health values it provides as well! Thanks to general wear and tear, malfunctioning HVAC systems can cause respiratory problems for residents while presenting the danger of Carbon Monoxide poisoning as well.
Choosing the right model for your OBX vacation rental property
Boasting many years of experience working with homeowners throughout Duck NC, Air Handlers OBX knows first-hand that installing a HVAC system is a major (but essential) investment. To help ease the stress, our experienced technicians make it a point to take clients through the entire process step-by-step. After examining all of one’s options, Air Handlers OBX will assist homeowners in choosing the heating and cooling system that best fits their property needs and budget.
Contact us for a free consultation from a top HVAC technician near you!
Being a local business with roots in the Duck NC area, Air Handlers OBX is proud to only employ well-trained and certified HVAC professionals to serve our Outer Banks region clients. Not only can these knowledgeable professionals walk clients through the repair and replacement process, Air Handlers will explain all of their options so an informed decision can be made. Since our HVAC contractors make customer satisfaction our top priority, we offer a FREE service consultation for clients.Reach out to us today at 252-491-8637 and find out how Air Handlers OBX can help you keep your home comfortable, safe, and energy efficient!